Established in 1972, Eastside Vascular was the first medical practice serving the communities on the eastside of Lake Washington, dedicated specifically to the care of patients with peripheral vascular disease. Our physicians are all fellowship trained, multi-board certified vascular surgeons, highly skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of all aspects of peripheral vascular diseases. We pride ourselves that our results typically far exceed those of published national standards and because of this, vascular physicians from around the US and Canada visit our practice to learn from us. Our mission is to provide you with the highest possible quality of care and best possible outcomes in the treatment of your vascular problem.
Eastside Vascular has a long history of firsts, advancing vascular care on the eastside including:
- The first accredited non-invasive vascular testing laboratory
- First to use endovascular stent grafts to treat abdominal aortic aneurysms
- First to use endovascular stent grafts to treat Thoracic aortic aneurysms
- First to use stents to treat carotid artery disease.
- First to perform complex bypass procedures beyond the ankle for limb salvage
- First to use combined open and endovascular techniques to treat complex thoracoabdominal aneurysms